Peekaboo



Sunday. It's one of those weekends again, when I need to go to work and therefore we are trying to cramp as much family time together, before the dreaded journey to Ann Siang Hill. We left home early, did't go to church. Sorry. Head down to Heeren, cos we haven't been there a long time. Had our lunch at Sakae Sushi, which was surprising good, perhaps it's because work is always at the back of my head. Anyway, it was a quick one.
Then we started shopping... Mummy bought a blouse... a shoe for auntie Mina, a cargo pants for myself, can't remember what else we bought, but it sure feels like we did a lot of shopping.
Had a break at Spinelli's. The ice coffee wasn't sweet which was great, the rest of the coffee outlets versions tend to encourage diabetes. We had two rounds biscuits, it was wonderful. Ryan was sleeping in my arms, so I took my time, didn't care less when I get in.
We were making our way down to 'family drop' my family with Uncle Theron at Paragon, when we were encourage by a zealous Citibank staff to sign up for more credit cards. We didn't want to at first, but Mummy was enticed by the promise of $40 Tangs voucher, so we succumbed. After an hour we arrived at Paragon, said my goodbyes to family before I made my way back to my car at the Heeren again...and there I was in Ann Siang Hill again, with my band of brothers, fighting the battle, however the problem was that we were fighting an unseen enemy. Bhawahahahahahah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home