Concert in the park





Beautiful day. Not working for a change. The whole family went to Royal China to have dim sum. Although it had been a while, the food still taste bloody good. Our fav. the Aromatic Crispy Duck cost $6 more. Quite difficult to sit down and eat, because Ryan was a handful.
After lunch, we went down to People's Park to get Mummy her X'mas present. We bought her a gold necklace eventually, as she said that she has many pendants. Anyway, we got her a shorter necklace than the one that she currently got which she is fine with. But today, I saw her wearing her old longer necklace...I wonder why. So I asked Mummy and she said we forced her to get the shorter one. Strange. My point being why would we get a necklace of similar length to what she got anyway? Just can't please her sometimes. She said she feels more comfortable with her longer one. Sigh.
Then we went to Takashimaya, and bought more presents... I am trying to buy everthing this weekend...cos need to work the following weekends!!!
At about 5.45pm, we were off to the Botanical Gardens for the 'Concert in the Park'. It was lovely, in fact, we are looking forward to the next one. Ryan was just interested in the birds in the sky and the grass on the ground. He also got to drive his little green machine in the park. Damn cute!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home